SIRC Office of Evaluations
The SIRC Office of Evaluation and Partner Contracts works in partnership with local, city, county, state and national non-profit, governmental agencies, to perform evaluations and disseminate findings that support effective research-based interventions aimed at preventing, reducing and eliminating health disparities.
The services provided by the SIRC Office of Evaluation and Partner Contracts range from limited consultations to longer-term evaluation design and implementation in the the following areas:
Back row from left to right: Holly Lewis, Leslie Reeves, Kurt Hoffman, Aimee Sitzler, Nicholet Deschine - Front row: Travis Johnson, Dr. Wendy Wolfersteig and Kate Hamm. Not pictured: Katherine Swan
Wendy Wolfersteig, Ph.D.,
Director, Evaluation and Partner Contracts
For proven experience in evaluation research with a unique health disparities perspective & external credibility.
Examples of partner contracts with state and local agencies and community based providers:
- Arizona Department of Health Services: program evaluation, coalition building and prevention assistance
- City of Phoenix: HUD Hope VI - Community and Support Services, project evaluation
- Arizona Department of Health Services: Garrett Lee Smith Youth Suicide Prevention & Early Intervention evaluation
- Gila River Indian Community, Gila River Health Care
- St. Luke’s Health Initiatives, Arizona Health Survey
- Phoenix Indian Center/Urban Indian Coalition of Arizona