Request MOUD Curricula
ASU Center for Applied Behavioral Health Policy developed a 60-75 minute conference-style presentation and accompanying facilitator guide on Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) for Opioid Use Disorder. The purpose of this material is to increase awareness and education on MAT, and reduce the stigma associated with addiction treatment and recovery services. With this curricula, learners should be able to:
- Explain the current state of the opioid epidemic;
- Identify individuals with, or at risk for, an opioid use disorder;
- Compare and contrast various medications used to treat opioid and alcohol use disorders;
- Describe medications to reverse opioid overdoses; and,
- List strategies and resources for referring patients and clients for medication-assisted treatment.
To request these materials (MAT presentation and facilitator manual), please complete the online form below. Please note, materials are not to be used for commercial purposes.
The Arizona State University (ASU) Center for Applied Behavioral Health Policy would like to thank Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System and the ASU Medical Advisory Board for their guidance in the development of this product. This publication was made possible by grant number H79TI080250 from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). The views, opinions and content of this publication are those of Arizona State University and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions or policies of SAMHSA or HHS.