SIRC Office of Evaluations
The SIRC Office of Evaluation and Partner Contracts works in partnership with local, city, county, state and national non-profit, governmental agencies, to perform evaluations and disseminate findings that support effective research-based interventions aimed at preventing, reducing and eliminating health disparities.
The services provided range from limited consultations to longer-term evaluation design and implementation. SIRC provides proven experience in evaluation research with a unique health disparities perspective & external credibility.
We also provide technical assistance and training in the following areas:
- Needs assessments and problem identification
- Planning for goals, strategies and outcomes
- Design and execution of an evaluation plan
- Design of measurement instruments
- Report writing on primary or secondary data
- Evaluation proposal development
- External evaluation implementation
- Training in project implementation, and research design and evaluation
Examples of partner contracts with state and local agencies and community based partnerships:
- Phoenix Indian Center: Evaluation of College and Career Readiness - Forward Promise program.
- City of Phoenix: Evaluation of HUD Hope VI - Community and Support Services grant
- Governor's Office of Youth, Faith and Family: Development of and training for Using Data to Empower Arizona Communities curriculum for Arizona Substance Abuse Epidemiology Work Group
- Maricopa County Department of Public Health:
- Area Agency on Aging: Needs Assessment of Older Adults in Maricopa County and additional consulting.
Wendy Wolfersteig, Ph.D.,
Director, Evaluation and Partner Contracts